Hoseasons Rainbows End 54
Holiday Park or Lodge name: |
Click for all Accomodation Types at Rainbows End
HolkhamSleeps Maximum of: 4
Location: East of England :: Norfolk :: Bacton :: Rainbows End
Site Description for Hoseasons Rainbows End - The ideal base for a peaceful and relaxing family holiday the contemporary chalets at Rainbows End are situated in 13 undisturbed acres including nine acres of tranquil grassland and have private access onto a splendid sandy beach used almost exclusively by visitors to the park.
This is a wonderful area for getting away from it all - close by are Bacton Woods ideal for walks and picnics and the many waterways of the Norfolk Broads are within just 6 miles. You can relax on a river trip skipper your own day boat &ndash - the perfect way to discover the Broads at your own pace &ndash - or visit one of the many bird and animal centres. Bustling Wroxham has something for everyone in the family and Fairhaven Woodland and Water Garden has miles of lovely walks ancient oaks and superb views to enjoy.
The numerous seaside attractions of Great Yarmouth Cromer and Sheringham and the historic city of Norwich with its two cathedrals cobbled streets magnificent castle and abundance of shops restaurants and nightlife are all easily accessible from the park.
Weekly Price: £279 - 705
Credit Crunch? You could pay £279
over 12 months
for around £307.74
with American Express Platinum Cashback Card
. Based on a special offer APR of 18.50%
for the next 12
months and then a standard APR of 18.50%Disclaimer: Actual total may vary depending on monthly payments paid. This figure is for guidance only and no financial advice is offered.
Why not discuss, rate, review or ask questions about Rainbows End in our Forum?
Hoseasons Customer Reviews (click to open/close) - there are 54 reviews for Rainbows End
- Hoseasons Rainbows End reviewed by Mr R from Derbyshire on 22/02/2010 04:04:09
Ideal for a peaceful getaway! Close to the beach so our 2 dogs loved it too!
- Hoseasons Rainbows End reviewed by Mrs R from Hertfordshire on 09/02/2010 04:02:29
The accommodation, park and staff were just fantastic. It was a lovely surprise when we got there, and we were very pleased it was clean, tidy, spotless and very modern.
- Hoseasons Rainbows End reviewed by Ms M from Hampshire on 04/02/2010 04:01:28
So relaxing and the park is spacious, with large greens/lawns in front of all the chalets.
- Hoseasons Rainbows End reviewed by Mrs M from on 06/01/2010 04:02:00
What a fantastic holiday, in a lovely clean chalet, yards from the sea and A* accommodation.
- Hoseasons Rainbows End reviewed by Mr S from Hertfordshire on 01/12/2009 04:03:16
The accommodation was roomy, comfortable, very clean and the park was well laid out and not overcrowded. A perfect, restful break!
- Hoseasons Rainbows End reviewed by Mrs W from on 12/11/2009 04:05:48
I would definitely recommend this holiday park to everybody, from families to single couples. The location on the beach was ideal and you can literally walk for miles without seeing anyone else. We loved it here.
- Hoseasons Rainbows End reviewed by Mr F from on 25/11/2009 04:10:36
A fabulous 'secret getaway', just the place to be if you need a weekend getaway, or want to stay a little longer and take in the sea air. Fabulously quiet, even if there are children around, our daughter loved running about 'chasing off the seagulls' and was thrilled to be so close to the sea! Very comfortable and warm accommodation with modern furnishings all made this stay very pleasant. In case you forget to bring your tea/coffee, don't worry, its provided until you manage to get to the local shops!
- Hoseasons Rainbows End reviewed by Mr B from Cardiff on 25/11/2009 04:10:49
A lovely place to get away to, right next to the beach and even though it was October we managed to take a long walk along the front. Good amenities within the accommodation - thank you.
- Hoseasons Rainbows End reviewed by Mrs S from Essex on 18/11/2009 04:27:04
A very peaceful and relaxing break.
- Hoseasons Rainbows End reviewed by Mrs S from Buckinghamshire on 28/09/2009 04:02:19
Fantastic location right next to a beautiful beach. Plenty of open space for children. Clean apartment with everything you need - definitely have plans to go back!
- Hoseasons Rainbows End reviewed by Miss N from Warwickshire on 27/09/2009 04:05:07
I would recommend this holiday to people who are very mobile and enjoy a lot of walking. Plenty of space for the children to play without disturbing others. A very quiet site for those looking to get away from the rush.
- Hoseasons Rainbows End reviewed by Miss T from on 20/09/2009 04:03:14
It was great as we could take both our dogs. It was a great location and the dogs were made very welcome and they loved being next to the beach. They could not wait to get up each morning to go out!
- Hoseasons Rainbows End reviewed by Mrs S from on 23/09/2009 04:03:44
Would recommend this holiday to lots of friends, especially with young children.
- Hoseasons Rainbows End reviewed by Mr S from Isle of Wight on 24/09/2009 04:02:30
A very peaceful site with easy access to the beach.
- Hoseasons Rainbows End reviewed by Mr T from on 16/08/2009 04:06:28
A good location with a beach within walking distance and more excellent beaches within easy driving reach. A peaceful setting with an open grass area, ideal for family games and meeting other families.
- Hoseasons Rainbows End reviewed by Mrs H from Staffordshire on 03/08/2009 04:03:42
A lovely, quiet setting with the beach a stones throw away.
- Hoseasons Rainbows End reviewed by Miss G from leicestershire on 16/07/2009 04:01:40
I have been back only a few hours, and have already family and friends and have convinced them that they must visit Rainbow's End. I have "raved on" about this place as it is truly lovely. The accommodation is so brilliant - it is clean, spacious, and modern, and has a really home comfort feel. We took our 10 month old son and found it to be an ideal place for exploring - we travelled around exploring little villages like Sea Palling, Happisburg and more bustling, typical British holiday resorts like Great Yarmouth. I did not want to leave, it has completley revived us all and I just wish we had stayed for longer.
- Hoseasons Rainbows End reviewed by Mr F from on 20/07/2009 04:03:02
Rainbows End, Bacton is a great base for exploring Norfolk. The accommodation was excellent a real home from home. Plenty of family sights and activities nearby. Supermarkets and local shops within 5 miles. Lovely scenic location. Would highly recommend local attractions Bewilderwood, Broads and Amazona Zoo all within 30mins drive.
- Hoseasons Rainbows End reviewed by Mr S from on 25/07/2009 04:02:01
The park was ideal for what we wanted (a quiet site, near to the beach that we could use as a base for us to spend days out). Also there was plenty of green areas so we could allow our eldest daughter to run around outside.
- Hoseasons Rainbows End reviewed by Mr C from on 12/07/2009 04:04:40
Rainbows End was wonderful. The chalets were spacious, clean and tidy and the location is quiet but with access to all local amenities and plenty of things to do around the area. The beach was 2 minutes walk from the from the chalet and we will definitely be returning!
- Hoseasons Rainbows End reviewed by Mrs N from Middlesex on 07/07/2009 04:07:54
The park was spacious, open and beautifully maintained in a quiet location. The accommodation was excellent with quality fixtures and fittings - the perfect place for a peaceful and relaxing holiday.
- Hoseasons Rainbows End reviewed by Mrs S from Essex on 04/07/2009 04:04:09
We had a lovely 4 day break. It was a brilliant place for enjoying the seaside and exploring the Norfolk Broads - we came back feeling very refreshed.
- Hoseasons Rainbows End reviewed by Mr. S from on 06/07/2009 04:03:58
It was a very relaxing holiday with lovely walks on the beach.
- Hoseasons Rainbows End reviewed by Mr D from Derbyshire on 28/06/2009 04:04:54
A very quiet park, close to the Broads etc.
- Hoseasons Rainbows End reviewed by Mrs P from Essex on 20/06/2009 04:03:39
Peaceful, gorgeous, perfect!
- Hoseasons Rainbows End reviewed by Mrs C from Kent on 11/07/2009 04:04:22
An amazing location just a stones throw from a very quiet beach. Plenty of space around the bungalows and great for little ones to play football on the green. The village had enough ammenities for our needs with a great fish and chip shop! We have booked to go back next year!
- Hoseasons Rainbows End reviewed by Mrs L from West Sussex on 10/07/2009 09:19:34
A lovely location right on the beach. Great for kids - a nice idea to have a beach box with each chalet with toys for the kids. A lovely big grassed area with plenty of room to play. Great for families who want to take their dog as well as they can go on the beach - I would return.
- Hoseasons Rainbows End reviewed by Mrs M from on 03/07/2009 10:10:33
An excellent quality, secluded beach chalet on the coast of Norfolk. I would definitely recommend it to anyone with children or dogs as it is right on the beach - fantastic!
- Hoseasons Rainbows End reviewed by Mr H from on 29/06/2009 04:02:54
Doggy heaven with walks across the causeway and playing in the surrounding trees in perfect safety. You have the luxury of sitting outside in the hot tub in total privacy and seclusion with beautiful surroundings. The lodge could only be described as first class with wonderful additional touches - we will definitely be booking again!
- Hoseasons Rainbows End reviewed by Mrs S from on 26/06/2009 04:07:39
A fantastic, friendly park! Perfectly situated on the coast, ideal for playing on the beach, walking the dog (out of season) and for an early morning jog along the sea front. The park had a large playing field and small climbing frame, perfect for keeping kids entertained. We will definitely be visiting again!
- Hoseasons Rainbows End reviewed by Mrs L from on 26/06/2009 04:07:29
This is a wonderfully peaceful park, yet in an excellent location to explore all the sights and attractions of North Norfolk. Very clean accommodation, and well equipped. Our children loved the fact that they had such open space to run in, and that we could walk so easily to the beach for great sand play, fishing and exploring.
- Hoseasons Rainbows End reviewed by Mrs L from Warwickshire on 20/02/2009
Both the accommodation and park were lovely, first class. We took our young children and dogs and it was great for both, we had everything we needed.
- Hoseasons Rainbows End reviewed by Mrs S from Suffolk on 20/02/2009
I went to rainbows end with my 2 teenage daughters to have a relaxing break and recharge our energy levels! This was a perfect location - total peace and quiet. We spent our time walking along the beach or into the village of Bacton and returned to play board games and read. We left having a fantastic time and would return again without hesitation.
- Hoseasons Rainbows End reviewed by Mr H from Bedfordshire on 16/02/2009
It was so peaceful and the walks were lovely. This was the first time our dog had seen the beach and sea and he loved it. There are also some really nice local pubs nearby and everyone is very friendly.
- Hoseasons Rainbows End reviewed by Mrs M from Cambridgeshire on 01/02/2009
I would recommend this holiday to anyone with small children, and especially for people with dogs - our dog teddy loved the walks and the beach!
- Hoseasons Rainbows End reviewed by Mr M from Essex on 22/11/2008
Great place to stay for peace and quiet good walking areas both beach and countryside close at hand, dog friendly.
- Hoseasons Rainbows End reviewed by Mrs Q from Leicestershire on 31/10/2008
I was looking forward to a nice quiet week,as I have a busy life. Also wanted to take our two dogs so we could take walks on the beach etc. The Park and the position of the site was lovely, the accomodation was 1st class and better then I expected, cannot speak highly enough of the staff there, nothing was too much trouble for them. We had a really nice quiet and relaxing week, am definitely going back again. Thank you Hoseasons, because you sent me an email letting me know about a vacancy there. So Thank you again.
- Hoseasons Rainbows End reviewed by Mr P from Cambridgeshire on 21/10/2008
This holiday is perfect for total relaxtion and for long strolls along the beach which is lovely. There are restuarants near by and great chippy to. In between Cromer and Great Yarmouth it's ideal for venturing out and about.
- Hoseasons Rainbows End reviewed by Miss M from Coalville on 13/10/2008
Absolutely fabulous place to go if you want to get away from it all. Great place for dogs with the beach being about 100yards away. So peaceful and relaxing. Accommodation was brilliant. The staff were great and the residents on the park were really friendly and I felt totally at home. I couldn't have asked for a better place to stay. I will definitely be going back again.
- Hoseasons Rainbows End reviewed by Mr C from Stamford on 06/10/2008
We had a fantastic few days, everything was amazing and we felt really relaxed the whole time.
- Hoseasons Rainbows End reviewed by Mrs H from Leicester on 05/10/2008
Location wonderful, great for relaxing, walking and very well kept.
- Hoseasons Rainbows End reviewed by Miss B from Bicester on 02/10/2008
If you like peace and quiet and a lovely sea view i recommend you go to rainbows end.We have been twice now and will be going back.You are so close to the sea at night you can hear the waves lashing against the wall. Dog friendly as well. our dog loved it too.
- Hoseasons Rainbows End reviewed by Mr A from Nuneaton on 04/10/2008
Booked late in season to avoid crowds. Very peaceful and enjoyable.Able to relax and unwind.Recommended.
- Hoseasons Rainbows End reviewed by Mr C from Corby on 27/09/2008
The location and site were very good and the site manager was very helpful.
- Hoseasons Rainbows End reviewed by Mrs T from Guildford on 29/08/2008
Lovely peaceful site right on the beach. Very high sandard of accomodation - very comfortable.
- Hoseasons Rainbows End reviewed by Mrs J from Middlesbrough on 02/08/2008
If you are looking for modern apartments in a peaceful location that is situated within easy driving of all local areas of interest this is the ideal place to stay with the added benefit of beautiful, peaceful sandy beaches literally a 2 minute walk away.
- Hoseasons Rainbows End reviewed by Mr W from Tadley on 05/07/2008
Ideal for older families, very quiet and peaceful with a nice beach. Green area for kids to run around in.
- Hoseasons Rainbows End reviewed by Mrs T from Essex on 05/05/2008
Rainbow's End was very nice and in a quiet location.
- Hoseasons Rainbows End reviewed by Mr C from Middlesex on 10/03/2008
I would recommend this holiday to others as it was a peaceful place to relax - I am looking to go again soon!
- Hoseasons Rainbows End reviewed by Miss H from Milton Keynes on 10/03/2008
Value for money was very good. The accommodation had been recently refurbished so it was clean and well equipped.
- Hoseasons Rainbows End reviewed by Mrs P from Lancashire on 02/03/2008
If you would like a peaceful, easy, get away from it all holiday then go to Rainbow's End in Norfolk. It was just what I was looking for, and it was a perfect location for my best friend - the dog!
- Hoseasons Rainbows End reviewed by Mr B from Essex on 24/02/2008
I would recommend this holiday for anyone looking for a short break, who needs a nice, relaxing time to be away from it all and be right near the sea.
- Hoseasons Rainbows End reviewed by Mr W from Cambridgeshire on 17/02/2008
A peaceful and very quiet location. A good base for touring the area and within easy reach of Great Yarmouth, Cromer and Norwich.
- Hoseasons Rainbows End reviewed by Mrs R from Staffordshire on 31/08/2007
An excellent location in a beautiful area. Ideal for children as there is a large open space for them to play safely and the chalets are beautifully refurbished - we will definitely go back!
Modern and contemporary chalet with one double and one twin. Open plan lounge/diner with well equipped kitchen area. Most have sea views.
Beach 3 Miles Pet Friendly Non Smoking
Please check facilities and opening times with booking agent
For Attractions, Events and things to do in Norfolk
, why not buy your tickets in advance from AttractionTix
? Not only will you save time and money when on holiday but you'll benefit from exclusive online discounts too!
If you're driving to Rainbows End
ensure you're holiday is not cut short by your own car.
If you don't already have Breakdown Cover, why not compare prices and cover from Cover4Breakdown
Hoseasons Holidays - Rainbows End - Holkham, East of England Norfolk Bacton Rainbows EndBook your Holiday Park or Lodge holiday today, at Rainbows End - Holkham, East of England Norfolk Bacton Rainbows End
Even when Holidaying within the UK, it is highly recommended to take out a Travel Insurance policy to cover you and your family against potential pitfalls. You can get a very competitive quote from our selected travel insurers