Holiday Park or Lodge name: |
Click for all Accomodation Types at Trecco Bay
AthanSleeps Maximum of: 8
Location: Wales :: Glamorgan :: Porthcawl Mid Glamorgan :: Trecco Bay
Site Description for Hoseasons Trecco Bay - If you&rsquo - re looking for a full-on fun-filled holiday look no further! Boasting sandy beaches including a Blue Flag Beach on your doorstep the amazing Splashland pool complex brilliant facilities and great family entertainment Trecco Bay is the place to be!
Your whole family will love the heated pool with its slides and pirate ship and children can enjoy tots&rsquo - soft play areas outdoor playgrounds and adventure golf. In the evenings the park sparkles with a great choice of family bars and the spectacular Showdome with fantastic Showtime Entertainment. If all that excitement leaves you feeling peckish just take your pick from the huge choice of places to eat from a pizzeria to a fish &lsquo - n&rsquo - chip shop plus 60s themed Legends Diner and Coast Bar & Kitchen with outdoor terrace.
The Heritage Coast Gower Peninsula and Cardiff Bay with its famous Millenium Stadium are all within easy reach.
Weekly Price: £179 - 749
Credit Crunch? You could pay £179
over 12 months
for around £197.44
with American Express Platinum Cashback Card
. Based on a special offer APR of 18.50%
for the next 12
months and then a standard APR of 18.50%Disclaimer: Actual total may vary depending on monthly payments paid. This figure is for guidance only and no financial advice is offered.
Why not discuss, rate, review or ask questions about Trecco Bay in our Forum?
Hoseasons Customer Reviews (click to open/close) - there are 22 reviews for Trecco Bay
- Hoseasons Trecco Bay reviewed by Mrs T from on 19/09/2009 04:02:09
We had a great time with lots to keep us busy.
- Hoseasons Trecco Bay reviewed by Mrs F from Lancashire on 07/09/2009 04:03:25
A really good holiday and the entertainment was fantastic - the kids loved it!
- Hoseasons Trecco Bay reviewed by Mr A from on 11/09/2009 04:01:16
Brilliant for kids, we had no need to go off-site.
- Hoseasons Trecco Bay reviewed by Mr S from Essex on 02/09/2009 04:04:13
A great site - with great facilities, that has been maintained well. The pool was the best that we have ever had use of on a holiday site like this!!
- Hoseasons Trecco Bay reviewed by Mrs. M from on 26/08/2009 04:02:34
We had a lovely holiday and the kids all enjoyed it.
- Hoseasons Trecco Bay reviewed by Mr F from South Yorkshire on 16/08/2009 04:06:34
We had a marvellous holiday. The park had all you need and the beaches were great fun. We were a party of 4 adults and 6 children and we all had a great time and hope to come back!
- Hoseasons Trecco Bay reviewed by Mrs H from on 22/08/2009 04:02:20
A safe haven for young children.
- Hoseasons Trecco Bay reviewed by Mrs S from on 03/08/2009 04:03:39
This park is within walking distance of 3 different beaches, all of which were very clean. The bar/restaurant on site served very good food and in fine weather your children can play on the park next to the bar whilst you wait for your food.
- Hoseasons Trecco Bay reviewed by Mr L from on 25/07/2009 04:02:01
We thoroughly enjoyed our holiday at Trecco Bay and would definitely recommend it. It was an ideal location for a family with younger children. There was always plenty of entertainment laid on, a beautiful beach a couple of minutes walk away and lots of other local attractions outside the park. The caravan was well equipped and we will treasure our memories of the time we spent there.
- Hoseasons Trecco Bay reviewed by Mr. E from on 06/08/2009 04:01:31
To be honest this holiday far exceeded my expectations. We had a great time - thank you!!
- Hoseasons Trecco Bay reviewed by Mrs R from on 04/07/2009 04:04:08
The reception staff on arrival were very friendly, you were welcomed by a big smile and nothing was to much trouble. The park was very clean and tidy with lots to do for the whole family - keep up the good work!
- Hoseasons Trecco Bay reviewed by Ms C from on 10/07/2009 09:19:29
A fantastic park and entertainment.
- Hoseasons Trecco Bay reviewed by Mrs W from Hampshire on 22/07/2009 04:03:21
No need for a passport - its all here!
- Hoseasons Trecco Bay reviewed by Mrs W from Hampshire on 22/07/2009 04:03:21
As long as the Weather is right..No need for a passport..Its all here!
- Hoseasons Trecco Bay reviewed by Mrs H from West Midlands on 27/06/2009 04:04:48
Great value for money in a clean and spacious caravan. Stuff to entertain kids of all ages (ours are 1,3 13 and 14)! Within walking distance from the beach, even for the little one!
- Hoseasons Trecco Bay reviewed by Mr S from Lancashire on 21/03/2009
An excellent park, clean accommodation and the beach on your doorstep!
- Hoseasons Trecco Bay reviewed by Mr K from Ripon on 30/08/2008
Because there was a lot for kids to do and the entertainment was at a good standard with the entertainers putting a lot of effort.
- Hoseasons Trecco Bay reviewed by Mr W from North Humberside on 30/08/2008
Reception staff Holy was excellent helped out with situation that reinforced a good start to holiday.
- Hoseasons Trecco Bay reviewed by Mrs G from Nottingham on 16/08/2008
Very good activities for children of all ages.
- Hoseasons Trecco Bay reviewed by Mrs N from Eastleigh on 09/08/2008
The site is clean and tidy. Everthing is within easy walking distance. You are only a few minutes from the beach.
- Hoseasons Trecco Bay reviewed by Mrs E from Cardiganshire on 18/08/2007
A fun filled holiday for all the family - whatever your age Porthcawl has something to offer. The park is close to the town which is picturesque with its long promenade and funfair. A wonderful holiday was had by all!
- Hoseasons Trecco Bay reviewed by Mrs P from on 06/04/2007
The beach was lovely, the accommodation and the park area was clean and everyone was friendly. It was our first time in a caravan and we were impressed.
12ft-wide caravan with one double and two twin. Heated towel rail or radiator in shower room.
- Splashland indoor heated pool with pirate ship water slide and chutes
- Showdome 1200-seater family entertainment venue with Showtime entertainment
- Tots Stars – up to 4s
- Star Landers – 4–10s
- Freestyle – 10–15s
- Legends Diner
- Prego’s Pizzeria and ice cream parlour
- Bay View fish and chip shop
- Timeout Bar (over 18s) with cash bingo* plus weekend cabaret
- Coast Bar & Kitchen with outdoor terrace
- Costa Coffee®
- Sportsman Bar with big screen TVs
- Wi-Fi access (in designated areas)
- Sid and Lizzie’s indoor adventure play area*
- Mini 10–pin bowling*
- Pool tables*
- Winners Arcade* (over 18s)
- Arcade Zone*
- Adventure golf*
- Adventure play area with slide and zipwire
- Two multi-sports courts
- Wet play area
- Beach access
- Rock shop
- Surfing equipment and gift shop
- Convenience store
* Charges apply
Indoor Heated Pool Beach 3 Miles Pet Friendly Entertainment Shop Supermarket Bar Kids Play Area Restaurant Fishing 3 Miles Snooker Pool Pitch Putting Kids Entertainment
Please check facilities and opening times with booking agent
For Attractions, Events and things to do in Glamorgan
, why not buy your tickets in advance from AttractionTix
? Not only will you save time and money when on holiday but you'll benefit from exclusive online discounts too!
If you're driving to Trecco Bay
ensure you're holiday is not cut short by your own car.
If you don't already have Breakdown Cover, why not compare prices and cover from Cover4Breakdown
Hoseasons Holidays - Trecco Bay - Athan, Wales Glamorgan Porthcawl Mid Glamorgan Trecco BayBook your Holiday Park or Lodge holiday today, at Trecco Bay - Athan, Wales Glamorgan Porthcawl Mid Glamorgan Trecco Bay
Even when Holidaying within the UK, it is highly recommended to take out a Travel Insurance policy to cover you and your family against potential pitfalls. You can get a very competitive quote from our selected travel insurers