|Darwin Forest Country Park
Hoseasons Darwin Forest Country Park 28
Holiday Park or Lodge name: |
Darwin Forest Country Park
Click for all Accomodation Types at Darwin Forest Country Park
Chatsworth Elite 1Sleeps Maximum of: 2
Location: Heart of England :: Derbyshire :: Darley Moor Matlock :: Darwin Forest Country Park
Site Description for Hoseasons Darwin Forest Country Park - Darwin Forest is in a stunning woodland setting ideal for you to relax and enjoy a perfect holiday. Situated in a peaceful location near Matlock and Bakewell. Darwin Forest is a great place to explore the beautiful Derbyshire Peak District with its breathtaking landscapes picturesque market towns pretty villages historic houses such as Chatsworth House and Hardwick Hall and so much more.
The Evolution Leisure Centre includes a large indoor pool gym spa steam room and sauna. There is also a beauty therapy and massage suite offering a full range of relaxing treatments for you to indulge yourself.
Little Monkeys a state of the art indoor children&rsquo - s play centre will provide hours of fun and entertainment for younger children. You can enjoy a coffee breakfast or lunch in the adjoining Explorers café - .
The surrounding area offers an array of sports and leisure facilities. So whether your idea of the perfect break is adventure or tranquillity you have all you need to enjoy quality time with your family and friends.
Weekly Price: £309 - 655
Credit Crunch? You could pay £309
over 12 months
for around £340.83
with American Express Platinum Cashback Card
. Based on a special offer APR of 18.50%
for the next 12
months and then a standard APR of 18.50%Disclaimer: Actual total may vary depending on monthly payments paid. This figure is for guidance only and no financial advice is offered.
Why not discuss, rate, review or ask questions about Darwin Forest Country Park in our Forum?
Hoseasons Customer Reviews (click to open/close) - there are 28 reviews for Darwin Forest Country Park
- Hoseasons Darwin Forest Country Park reviewed by Mr D from Dorset on 06/03/2010 04:02:32
Very good accommodation, the perfect location and awesome walks, especially for the dogs.
- Hoseasons Darwin Forest Country Park reviewed by Mrs W from Surrey on 22/01/2010 04:01:23
A wonderful park - clean, quiet and the staff were extremely polite and welcoming. On coming back I have recommended it to all my work colleagues.
- Hoseasons Darwin Forest Country Park reviewed by Mrs W from Cambridgeshire on 08/01/2010 04:01:09
A beautiful setting, a fabulous lodge and amazing wildlife right on the door step.
A good location for shopping at both Meadowhall and Chesterfield town centre - just the ticket for a New Year holiday.
- Hoseasons Darwin Forest Country Park reviewed by Mrs C from Leicestershire on 17/11/2009 04:02:36
Very comfortable, and our lodge had everything and more that we could wish for. The park had great facilities and the staff were very helpful and polite. I have been here twice before and it certainly has changed since my last visit!
- Hoseasons Darwin Forest Country Park reviewed by Mr S from Leicestershire on 18/11/2009 04:26:54
The accommodation was brilliant and had good quality appliances and fittings. The park was in a great setting in the woods and had a fantastic pool. We really enjoyed our break.
- Hoseasons Darwin Forest Country Park reviewed by Mrs A from Northamptonshire on 12/11/2009 04:05:46
Darwin Forest Country Park is a lovely holiday venue - it is in the most beautiful place and is in immaculate order. The lodges are very well appointed and furnished and the staff are very helpful, any requests were answered immediately. The leisure centre was excellent and we thoroughly enjoyed our break!
- Hoseasons Darwin Forest Country Park reviewed by Miss S from Buckinghamshire on 07/10/2009 04:01:39
The pub was very friendly and served food good, the swimming pool was good and the location was excellent as there are lots of places of interest to visit locally - Matlock Bath was partically interesting.
- Hoseasons Darwin Forest Country Park reviewed by Miss F from SHROPSHIRE on 09/10/2009 04:01:57
Such a pretty park which makes a very nice, relaxing, calm break!!
- Hoseasons Darwin Forest Country Park reviewed by Mrs W from Essex on 05/09/2009 04:02:52
We were greeted with a warm welcome, and the entrance to the park was very impressive and welcoming.
- Hoseasons Darwin Forest Country Park reviewed by Mr N from Cambridgeshire on 01/09/2009 04:05:47
A brilliant holiday, 5 star facilities and the location was excellent!
- Hoseasons Darwin Forest Country Park reviewed by Mr P from West Sussex on 02/09/2009 04:04:12
A fantastic site for a family with young children. We used the parks, swam in the lovely pool and went for walks in the woods every day. Surrounding area was also beautiful with some great towns close by to visit.
- Hoseasons Darwin Forest Country Park reviewed by Mrs K from on 01/09/2009 04:05:45
If you want a quiet, restful holiday then this is the place for you.
- Hoseasons Darwin Forest Country Park reviewed by Mr P from East Yorks on 24/08/2009 04:06:02
This type of holiday is excellent if you are watching money like we were, we could have a couple of meals out if we wanted but also could cook in the lodge. We could go to the pub on the complex for a few drinks with no taxi fares back to the accommodation, and we could obviously have some drinks in the lodge too to save even more money. The holiday provided us with a much needed and relaxing break.
- Hoseasons Darwin Forest Country Park reviewed by Mr. P from on 28/08/2009 04:01:24
A superb restful holiday with first class campsite and amenities. The log cabin was superbly furnished and everything had been thought of for a great holiday.
- Hoseasons Darwin Forest Country Park reviewed by Mr H from on 07/07/2009 04:08:01
We have a 16 month old son and this was our first family holiday - we have never had a lodge holiday before and so this was a test case for us. Quite simply it was brilliant, the surroundings, the lodge and the amenities were all first class and it was a true holiday for all three of us. First class and highly recommended - you will not be disappointed!
- Hoseasons Darwin Forest Country Park reviewed by Mrs G from on 28/06/2009 04:04:55
A very good location, the park was very clean, pleasant surroundings and plenty of sights and things to do.
- Hoseasons Darwin Forest Country Park reviewed by Mrs M from East Riding Of Y on 23/06/2009 04:03:40
A very relaxing stay, friendly staff and good service.
- Hoseasons Darwin Forest Country Park reviewed by Mrs B from on 07/07/2009 04:08:12
A fantastic place to go for total rest and relaxation. The park facilities were excellent and the lodge was fantastic - especially having our own private sauna!
- Hoseasons Darwin Forest Country Park reviewed by Miss M from on 04/07/2009 04:04:08
The area was great with so much to see and do. We will definitely be back as we did not manage to cover everything.
- Hoseasons Darwin Forest Country Park reviewed by Mr C from Herefordshire on 18/06/2009 04:07:03
A quiet, natural location with an excellent swimming pool.
- Hoseasons Darwin Forest Country Park reviewed by Mr B from West Midlands on 02/02/2009
Beautiful views and friendly staff - the perfect combination!
- Hoseasons Darwin Forest Country Park reviewed by Miss W from Redcar on 13/09/2008
Not only was the site and the lodge first class, but so was the woodland setting. Plenty in the area to keep both couples and families of all ages entertained and interested - an area of great natural beauty.
- Hoseasons Darwin Forest Country Park reviewed by Mr T from Nuneaton on 23/08/2008
Darwin forest, was one of the most relaxing holidays we have had for a long time , everything was spotless and everyone was friendly especially the landlord of the pub on site, the food was second to none ,a superb holiday enjoyed by young and old in our party
- Hoseasons Darwin Forest Country Park reviewed by Mrs P from Devon on 18/08/2008
The holiday park provided a perfect loaction to explore nearby areas and at the same time, an excellent haven to come back early in the evenings and just unwind.
- Hoseasons Darwin Forest Country Park reviewed by Mrs L from Herefordshire on 04/04/2008
The park is beautifully located - surrounded by the peace and quiet of the forest but close to all of Derbyshire's great attractions. The lodges are carefully arranged so you feel a high degree of privacy but you have everything that you need within a short walk of your accommodation.
- Hoseasons Darwin Forest Country Park reviewed by Ms F from Avon on 14/03/2008
It was was everything the hoseasons brochure said it would be, and it was a welcome break and very relaxing!
- Hoseasons Darwin Forest Country Park reviewed by Mr W from Cleveland on 20/10/2007
We had a fabulous time, a perfect safe friendly environment for children!
- Hoseasons Darwin Forest Country Park reviewed by Mrs M from on 26/02/2007
Our holiday at Darwin Forest Country Park was absolutely wonderful. We celebrated our 1st wedding anniversary and it is a time neither of us will ever forget. Since arriving back home we haven't stopped telling our friends and relatives all about it and we are trying to organise a group holiday for the near future. Thank you Hoseasons for a truly unforgettable experience!
Spacious and luxuriously equipped lodge with king size double with flat screen TV. Ensuite spa bath and separate shower cubicle. Sauna.
- Evolution Health and Fitness leisure centre – indoor heated pool with dedicated swimming lanes and general bathing area
- Spa* steam room* sauna* (over 16s)
- Gym* (over 16s)
- Massage and beauty treatments*
- Foresters bar and restaurant takeaway
- Explorers Café
- Wi-Fi access
- Children’s indoor play centre*
- Games room amusements*
- Pool tables*
- Trim Trak
- Acres of woodland grounds to explore
- All weather tennis court*
- Children’s adventure playground
- Cycle hire*
- Mini golf*
- Orienteering course*
- Shop launderette*
- DVD hire*
* Charges apply
Indoor Heated Pool Pet Friendly Shop Supermarket Bar Kids Play Area Sauna Restaurant Gym Fitness Fishing 3 Miles Golf 3 Miles Snooker Pool Tennis Pitch Putting Non Smoking Spa Beauty Wi Fi
Please check facilities and opening times with booking agent
For Attractions, Events and things to do in Derbyshire
, why not buy your tickets in advance from AttractionTix
? Not only will you save time and money when on holiday but you'll benefit from exclusive online discounts too!
If you're driving to Darwin Forest Country Park
ensure you're holiday is not cut short by your own car.
If you don't already have Breakdown Cover, why not compare prices and cover from Cover4Breakdown
Hoseasons Holidays - Darwin Forest Country Park - Chatsworth Elite 1, Heart of England Derbyshire Darley Moor Matlock Darwin Forest Country ParkBook your Holiday Park or Lodge holiday today, at Darwin Forest Country Park - Chatsworth Elite 1, Heart of England Derbyshire Darley Moor Matlock Darwin Forest Country Park
Even when Holidaying within the UK, it is highly recommended to take out a Travel Insurance policy to cover you and your family against potential pitfalls. You can get a very competitive quote from our selected travel insurers