Hoseasons Orchard View 26
Cottage Site Name:
Click for all Cottages at Orchard View
Orchard ViewSleeps Maximum of: 4
Location: South West of England :: Dorset :: Buckland Newton :: Orchard View
Cottage Location Description: In an elevated setting affording the most wonderful panoramic views from almost every window this very comfortable single storey property makes an ideal base for exploring one of England&rsquo - s loveliest counties. Cerne Abbas with its famous chalk giant Sparkford Motor Museum the timeless thatched village of Milton Abbas and miles of golden sands along the Jurassic coast are just some of the attractions within easy reach. Excellent walking quad biking and fishing locally. Village shop and pub serving food 1.5 miles.
Weekly Price: £404 - 816
Credit Crunch? You could pay £404
over 12 months
for around £445.62
with American Express Platinum Cashback Card
. Based on a special offer APR of 18.50%
for the next 12
months and then a standard APR of 18.50%Disclaimer: Actual total may vary depending on monthly payments paid. This figure is for guidance only and no financial advice is offered.
Why not discuss, rate, review or ask questions about Orchard View in our Forum?
Hoseasons Customer Reviews (click to open/close) - there are 26 reviews for Orchard View
- Hoseasons Orchard View reviewed by Dr C from Avon on 01/03/2011
Even better than 3 weeks ago, this place is fantastic ! Secluded but safe and secure for the dog and so homely that I spent most of the time figuring out how I could buy it! The village shop is excellently stocked, with a big Sainsburys in Sherborne and a smaller one in Dorcester. The coast is fantastic too, ideal for dogs and then the evenings withe the the Aga and the real fire more than tick all the boxes. The views are fantastic and I'm sure that the owners even secure the weather! Booked again in a few weeks. Thank you again.
- Hoseasons Orchard View reviewed by Dr C from Avon on 05/04/2011 05:07:16
Excellent location and fantastic countryside, third time back and will be there again, the dog absolutley love it! Have decided to move to Dorset for good now, but they won't sell me the bungalow, great shame! Thank you all for a further fantastic holiday at Orchard View.
- Hoseasons Orchard View reviewed by Miss C from West Sussex on 29/03/2011 05:13:24
This was our third visit to Orchard View and it most certainly won't be our last. A perfect setting, the views are amazing and the cottage is so comfortable that we would love to own it as our home.
- Hoseasons Orchard View reviewed by Mrs D from Buckinghamshire on 13/03/2011 05:06:24
From sunrise over the fields to watching the stars at night, this is the perfect location for anyone looking for a rural retreat, and a dream come true for our four legged friends.
- Hoseasons Orchard View reviewed by Miss R from Hertfordshire on 22/02/2011 07:36:43
The standard of the accommodation was fantastic and the grounds were perfect for our dogs to run around in. The owners welcome pack consisting of tea, biscuits and flowers was very kind and much needed after a long journey in the car. Would definitely recommend this property to others and will visit again in the future.
- Hoseasons Orchard View reviewed by Dr C from BRISTOL on 02/02/2011
What a fantastic cottage, and if I don't book it again the dog will! Easy to find, perfectly located and well furnished; might be tricky without 4 wheel drive in the snow, but would happily walk from the nearest road! The countryside is fantastic and Molly the dog was hardly ever in but safe in the garden, but slept well in front of the real fire in the evening. Thank you.
- Hoseasons Orchard View reviewed by Mrs D from London on 11/01/2011 05:06:43
We booked a weekend away with our energetic dog and had the most wonderful, relaxing weekend. The cottage was beautiful and it's set in a very tranquil location. We have never seen so many stars in the sky at night and the daytime scenery was amazing too. We will be booking another break at Orchard View soon.
- Hoseasons Orchard View reviewed by Mrs S from Leicestershire on 09/07/2010 04:08:37
If you want a holiday that offers being set in the countryside with peace, birds singing and beautiful views you will love this property. The second dwelling down the lane sold eggs that were the best I've tasted and a local hotel about 5 mins drive called The poachers Inn at Piddletrenthide served the most delicious sunday lunch which we all enjoyed very much. I would recommend this property most highly.
- Hoseasons Orchard View reviewed by Mrs C from on 31/03/2010 04:03:29
Orchard view is a dog owners paradise. To know that the dogs can safely be off the lead in the properties grounds is a huge advantage.
- Hoseasons Orchard View reviewed by Mr C from on 21/02/2010 04:06:24
A fab holiday, a great location and the first holiday in which we have taken our dogs. We really enjoyed the holiday and this is one of the few places that we would return to. Anyone with dogs will really enjoy this taste of country heaven.
- Hoseasons Orchard View reviewed by Miss C from on 14/11/2009 04:02:55
Wonderful location, completely relaxing, no traffic - just the sound of cows and pheasants. At night all you can hear is owls hooting. Great for dogs. Fantastic accommodation - very comfortable and well equipped.
- Hoseasons Orchard View reviewed by Miss M from on 12/09/2009 04:02:17
Excellent property/garden for dogs.
- Hoseasons Orchard View reviewed by Mrs L from on 16/08/2009 04:06:29
This is a spacious and comfortable cottage with excellent views and a good location for exploring the county of Dorset.
- Hoseasons Orchard View reviewed by Mr D from Surrey on 07/07/2009 04:07:55
It was like being in another world, no people, no cars, very relaxing, good eating and drinking within a few miles and good access for walking.
- Hoseasons Orchard View reviewed by Mr W from on 05/06/2009 04:08:56
We enjoyed the holiday and accommodation so much we have already booked the same property for next year, and for a longer period!
- Hoseasons Orchard View reviewed by Mr L from Buckinghamshire on 05/06/2009 04:08:56
The cottage was a brillant escape from the busy world, so peaceful, lovely coutryside and great pubs - just what we needed to chill out and return home relaxed and refreshed.
- Hoseasons Orchard View reviewed by Mrs R from Lancashire on 05/06/2009 04:08:56
A fanatastic chill out holiday, beautiful surroundings and total peace quiet - being doggy friendly was a big plus!
- Hoseasons Orchard View reviewed by Mr L from Godport on 10/10/2008
exellent garden, lovely views, well eqipped, very peacefull
- Hoseasons Orchard View reviewed by Mr J from Dyfed on 12/09/2008
A very peaceful place, very enclosed gardens so great for dogs and the surrounding area has many great places to visit including great local Inns to eat/drink - Would highly recommend!
- Hoseasons Orchard View reviewed by Mr M from Devon on 09/05/2008
I would recommend this property to anyone, located in the countryside but still within reach of towns and places of interest.
- Hoseasons Orchard View reviewed by Mr H from West Yorkshire on 04/04/2008
It was a perfect place to bring a dog with a spacious and secure garden. A useful utility room (ideal for damp/muddy dogs and boots) with access from outside.
- Hoseasons Orchard View reviewed by Mr H from Buckinghamshire on 29/10/2007
This is a fantastic holiday for doggy people. Fantastic walks and surrounding area and great accommodation - it was like home from home. We liked it so much we are going again next year!
- Hoseasons Orchard View reviewed by Mrs H from Warwickshire on 26/10/2007
A lovely and quiet setting.
- Hoseasons Orchard View reviewed by Mrs K from Devon on 28/09/2007
The cottage was very clean and the views were excellent. The garden was big and enclosed which was brillant for the dog and I would highly recommend this property!
- Hoseasons Orchard View reviewed by Mr B from Clackmannanshire on 31/08/2007
Orchard View is the perfect base for a holiday in Dorset and I can't recommend it highly enough. It is well furnished inside and the views outside are fabulous - plus it has the added bonus of a large, secure garden!
- Hoseasons Orchard View reviewed by Mr G from Buckinghamshire on 24/08/2007
The property was spacious, clean, bright and in a very peaceful location. The perfect get away from it all in the country - highly recommended!
Cottage Accomodation Details:
All on ground floor: Living room with French doors. Dining area/kitchen. Utility room. 2 bedrooms: 1 double 1 twin. Bathroom with toilet.
Easy Walking Access
Hoseasons Cottage Highlights:
For Attractions, Events and things to do in Dorset
, why not buy your tickets in advance from AttractionTix
? Not only will you save time and money when on holiday but you'll benefit from exclusive online discounts too!
If you're driving to Orchard View
ensure you're holiday is not cut short by your own car.
If you don't already have Breakdown Cover, why not compare prices and cover from Cover4Breakdown
Even when Holidaying within the UK, it is highly recommended to take out a Travel Insurance policy to cover you and your family against potential pitfalls. You can get a very competitive quote from our selected travel insurers
Hoseasons Cottages - Orchard View - Orchard View, South West of England Dorset Buckland Newton Orchard View
Book your Holiday Lodging UK Cottage holiday today, at Orchard View - Orchard View, South West of England Dorset Buckland Newton Orchard View