Hoseasons Pinewood 47
Holiday Park or Lodge name: |
Click for all Accomodation Types at Pinewood
Pinewood LodgeSleeps Maximum of: 4
Location: South West of England :: South Devon :: Lyme Regis :: Pinewood
Site Description for Hoseasons Pinewood - At Pinewood you enjoy a superb holiday setting only 3 miles from the popular seaside town of Lyme Regis. You couldn&rsquo - t wish for a better touring base - the magnificent Devon and Dorset coastal resorts and many unspoilt fishing and inland villages are all within easy reach.
Weekly Price: £258 - 496
Credit Crunch? You could pay £258
over 12 months
for around £284.58
with American Express Platinum Cashback Card
. Based on a special offer APR of 18.50%
for the next 12
months and then a standard APR of 18.50%Disclaimer: Actual total may vary depending on monthly payments paid. This figure is for guidance only and no financial advice is offered.
Why not discuss, rate, review or ask questions about Pinewood in our Forum?
Hoseasons Customer Reviews (click to open/close) - there are 47 reviews for Pinewood
- Hoseasons Pinewood reviewed by Ms. F from on 08/03/2010 04:03:12
With a car this is a great value base for Dorset and Devon. The pool was very clean and warm and the accommodation was spotless - everything you need is there, and the park personnel were very helpful.
- Hoseasons Pinewood reviewed by Mr M from Devon on 01/03/2010 04:02:21
Peaceful, but within close proximity to many attractions.
- Hoseasons Pinewood reviewed by Mr S from Oxfordshire on 20/02/2010 04:06:13
A perfect location for families and close to the beach. A lovely, cosy lodge with all you need for a relaxing break.
- Hoseasons Pinewood reviewed by Mrs B from Hampshire on 21/02/2010 04:06:28
Lovely clean accommodation and park - exactly as described in the brochure. Excellent service from the on site management, and very good value for money.
- Hoseasons Pinewood reviewed by Mr S from on 20/02/2010 04:06:13
The ideal place for peace and quiet!
- Hoseasons Pinewood reviewed by Mrs L from on 20/02/2010 04:06:18
We were so impressed with the accommodation, it was a beautiful lodge, very spacious and the furniture was in good condition. The swimming pool was a bonus which was very clean and warm and it was very good value for money.
- Hoseasons Pinewood reviewed by Mrs B from DORSET on 02/02/2010 04:02:03
Quiet, cosy and sufficient for our needs. An easy trip in to Lyme Regis which is beautiful, and the views are second to none - a really lovely, long weekend.
- Hoseasons Pinewood reviewed by Mr G from Cornwall on 23/12/2009 04:01:40
The welcome pack of chocolate and coffeee/tea was a great touch.
- Hoseasons Pinewood reviewed by Mr J from Lincolnshire on 18/11/2009 04:26:54
An excellent park, good facilities, large and spacious lodges and easy booking arrangememts.
- Hoseasons Pinewood reviewed by Mrs S from Leicestershire on 13/11/2009 04:03:09
The Park we stayed at was excellent in every way, and I will be looking again this year for your holiday bargain breaks. Very impressed with my first holiday with Hoseasons
- Hoseasons Pinewood reviewed by Mrs S from South Glos on 15/09/2009 04:06:08
A lovely, quiet park within easy reach of Lyme Regis. Excellent facilities and my 2 year old thoroughly enjoyed the swimming pools and the tropical greenhouse!
- Hoseasons Pinewood reviewed by Mrs G from Kent on 03/09/2009 04:02:46
The park grounds are nice with sufficient parking and good spaces between the lodges. There is a large area for children to play, which was extremely beneficial. The indoor and outdoor swimming pools were a godsend to our boys - we couldn't keep them out of them. The park was an excellent base for travelling around the area and the beach at Lyme Regis is wonderful!
- Hoseasons Pinewood reviewed by Mrs M from West Sussex on 24/08/2009 04:06:00
An excellent park with both indoor and outdoor pools. A wide selection of destinations within easy reach, which will keep all the family happy.
- Hoseasons Pinewood reviewed by Mr M from West Midlands on 29/08/2009 04:02:24
Excellent quiet location for a get away from it all holiday, but close enough to major attractions and some beautiful coastal scenery.
- Hoseasons Pinewood reviewed by Mrs D from on 16/08/2009 04:06:37
This was a perfect holiday for peace and relaxation. The pools were excellent and the Pinewood lodges were excellent. An ideal location to visit many attractions in the area.
- Hoseasons Pinewood reviewed by Mrs M from Kent on 05/08/2009 04:02:15
A great holiday and the swimming pools were the best part!
- Hoseasons Pinewood reviewed by Mrs P from Dorset on 02/07/2009 04:01:29
If anyone requires a peaceful location, a good standard of accommodation and want to be within the Jurassic Coast area I would certainly recommend this park.
- Hoseasons Pinewood reviewed by Miss M from on 10/07/2009 09:19:31
I have recommended this holiday to family and friends who are going to book up for next year.
- Hoseasons Pinewood reviewed by Mr F from Bedfordshire on 10/07/2009 09:19:25
It was a wonderful park and we made friends with another two familes - we will be going back next year!
- Hoseasons Pinewood reviewed by Mr W from Kent on 07/07/2009 04:07:55
The park was as described in the brochure. It was neat, clean and very well presented - we had no complaints whatsoever.
- Hoseasons Pinewood reviewed by Mr S from Buckinghamshire on 23/03/2009
Our arrival had been delayed but there was a very warm welcome, and it was great to have lights and a fire on and the beds made up waiting for us - a lovely end to a very stressful day.
- Hoseasons Pinewood reviewed by Mrs H from Dorset on 17/03/2009
A quiet and well maintained park with little extras like mini golf and a tropical conservatory.
- Hoseasons Pinewood reviewed by Mr H from Dorset on 02/03/2009
A pleasant park well located for the surrounding Devon coast.
- Hoseasons Pinewood reviewed by Ms T from Oxfordshire on 16/02/2009
We had a fantastic 3 night break, the Pinewood staff and the lodge were A1 and all set in lovely surroundings!
- Hoseasons Pinewood reviewed by Mr J from Merseyside on 01/02/2009
The log cabin was delightful, it was warm and clean just right for our 5 year old and 7 month old. Even during a very cold January it truly made our holiday memorable! Thank you.
- Hoseasons Pinewood reviewed by Mr J from Abertillery on 16/08/2008
I would reccomend this holiday location, we had a lodge in sidmouth devon my husband,my two boys and myself had a great holiday.
- Hoseasons Pinewood reviewed by Mrs B from Aylesbury on 09/08/2008
The swimming pool is great and the children loved the covered garden with flowers, parrots and fish.
- Hoseasons Pinewood reviewed by Mrs R from Ashbourne on 02/08/2008
Beautiful location close to the countryside & beaches. The indoor pool was a excellent for the children when the weather was poor.
- Hoseasons Pinewood reviewed by Mr C from Hampshire on 27/04/2008
A superb location situated in the middle of the beautiful Beer and Lyme Regis (about 10mins in car to either) - we would definitely go back!
- Hoseasons Pinewood reviewed by Mr S from Buckinghamshire on 20/04/2008
The accommodation was spotless and well presented, the staff were friendly and knowledgeable of local ameneties and attractions and the park was well run and efficient.
- Hoseasons Pinewood reviewed by Ms G from Surrey on 14/04/2008
A fantastic location for exploring the Dorset/Devon coast, and the children thoroughly enjoyed the swimming pool.
- Hoseasons Pinewood reviewed by Mrs P from Middlesex on 04/04/2008
A peaceful area and the perfect base for exploring!
- Hoseasons Pinewood reviewed by Miss M from Fareham on 21/03/2008
Our mini break was last minute but very relaxing, with great facilities for the kids and enough space for everyone. We will book again soon.
- Hoseasons Pinewood reviewed by Mrs T from Tonbridge on 22/03/2008
Quiet location but just off the main road to the Jurassic Coast so just right.
- Hoseasons Pinewood reviewed by Mr B from Berkshire on 01/03/2008
Clean, tidy and well kept accommodation offering an ideal base for a touring holiday.
- Hoseasons Pinewood reviewed by Mrs S from Dorset on 22/02/2008
A great location for exploring the area, and it suited everyone in the family - not too large and hectic for adults wanting a bit of peace and quiet, but with enough facilities on site (pool and play area) to keep the children happy.
- Hoseasons Pinewood reviewed by Mrs C from South Glamorgan on 17/02/2008
This was the cleanest park I've ever stayed at!
- Hoseasons Pinewood reviewed by Mr M from Manchester on 31/10/2007
Excellent value for money with many attractions within a 30 minute drive.
- Hoseasons Pinewood reviewed by Mr T from Kent on 13/10/2007
The park is quiet, well maintained and very close to the Jurassic Coast. We had a wonderful relaxing autumn break!
- Hoseasons Pinewood reviewed by Mr S from Worcestershire on 29/09/2007
This was a delightful park, spacious and relaxing with lovely gardens, pools, play areas and a putting green. Everything had been considered to make this a most enjoyable holiday!
- Hoseasons Pinewood reviewed by Ms M from Ireland on 25/08/2007
A lovely part of England within reach of the beach, great restaurants and activities galore - my kids loved it!
- Hoseasons Pinewood reviewed by Mrs M from South Yorkshire on 25/08/2007
This is very small which was superb for a family with very young children. The swimming pools were fantastic too and never overcrowded. The park is flat, attractively laid out and felt secure for children to play outside the timber lodges.
- Hoseasons Pinewood reviewed by Mrs B from Manchester on 18/08/2007
A very nice quiet park with a lovely warm indoor pool, a very good outside pool and the accommodation was spotlessly clean!
- Hoseasons Pinewood reviewed by Mrs M from Sussex on 11/08/2007
Excellent swimming facilities and a large play area. The park is easy to get to, with a wide range of attractions within easy reach.
- Hoseasons Pinewood reviewed by Mr G from Tunbridge Wells on 23/06/2007
Just what we were looking for!
- Hoseasons Pinewood reviewed by Mrs H from on 10/04/2007
This park is perfect for a relaxing holiday, but still has enough activities to keep the children amused. The lodges are very spacious and immaculate, much bigger than we had originally thought and everything is well planned out. Our holiday was absolutely perfect, we could only manage a break of 4 days with you - but we all wanted to stay longer!!
- Hoseasons Pinewood reviewed by Mrs H from on 12/11/2006
This is a lovely place to stay if you like a bit of peace and quiet.
Lodge with one double and one twin. Lounge with kitchen area. Bath or shower. Covered verandah.
- Indoor and outdoor heated pool
- Children’s play area
* Charges apply
Indoor Heated Pool Outdoor Heated Pool Shop Supermarket Kids Play Area Fishing 3 Miles Golf 3 Miles Pitch Putting
Please check facilities and opening times with booking agent
For Attractions, Events and things to do in South Devon
, why not buy your tickets in advance from AttractionTix
? Not only will you save time and money when on holiday but you'll benefit from exclusive online discounts too!
If you're driving to Pinewood
ensure you're holiday is not cut short by your own car.
If you don't already have Breakdown Cover, why not compare prices and cover from Cover4Breakdown
Hoseasons Holidays - Pinewood - Pinewood Lodge, South West of England South Devon Lyme Regis PinewoodBook your Holiday Park or Lodge holiday today, at Pinewood - Pinewood Lodge, South West of England South Devon Lyme Regis Pinewood
Even when Holidaying within the UK, it is highly recommended to take out a Travel Insurance policy to cover you and your family against potential pitfalls. You can get a very competitive quote from our selected travel insurers