Hoseasons Finlake Lodges 41
Holiday Park or Lodge name: |
Click for all Accomodation Types at Finlake Lodges
Woodland CabinSleeps Maximum of: 6
Location: South West of England :: South Devon :: Chudleigh Newton Abbot :: Finlake Lodges
Site Description for Hoseasons Finlake Lodges - Finlake Lodges is part of our Go Active+ Breaks Collection. Set in 130 acres of beautiful Devonshire countryside on the edge of Dartmoor just half an hour from the sea and boasting outstanding leisure facilities Finlake is the perfect holiday getaway. Relax on a romantic short break or enjoy a fun-filled family holiday &ndash - the choice is yours.
The fabulous leisure complex includes a heated indoor pool superb fitness centre well-equipped gym sauna steam room and the Finesse beauty centre. Recently refurbished the Retreat bar and restaurant offers lunch and à - la carte evening meals. Children will love the outdoor pool with its water slide and the outdoor adventure playground. Outdoor tennis courts a challenging 9-hole pitch and putt course and two coarse fishing lakes provide sporting opportunities for everyone.
Weekly Price: £231 - 1039
Credit Crunch? You could pay £231
over 12 months
for around £254.80
with American Express Platinum Cashback Card
. Based on a special offer APR of 18.50%
for the next 12
months and then a standard APR of 18.50%Disclaimer: Actual total may vary depending on monthly payments paid. This figure is for guidance only and no financial advice is offered.
Why not discuss, rate, review or ask questions about Finlake Lodges in our Forum?
Hoseasons Customer Reviews (click to open/close) - there are 41 reviews for Finlake Lodges
- Hoseasons Finlake Lodges reviewed by Mrs B from Suffolk on 10/03/2010 04:06:31
Fantastic accommodation in a central location with great facilities at a great price.
- Hoseasons Finlake Lodges reviewed by Miss H from Cornwall on 02/03/2010 04:03:09
A nice clean park with friendly staff and good food.
- Hoseasons Finlake Lodges reviewed by Mr B from on 03/03/2010 04:02:45
Finlake is a really good all round park with really nice accommodation and great facilities for all the family. It is set in a massive woodland area which, even though the weather was bad - was great to explore. The staff are friendly and there to help with anything you may need. Overall, I would definitely recommend this holiday to anyone!
- Hoseasons Finlake Lodges reviewed by Mrs R from N/A on 09/03/2010 04:03:41
We wanted a quiet, relaxing break and that is exactly what we got. The accommodation was lovely, nice and warm and well equipped. The staff were friendly and helpful and the food in the restaurant was good and value for money - I would recommend it.
- Hoseasons Finlake Lodges reviewed by Mr W from North Somerset on 23/02/2010 04:05:05
A lovely get away and family break - both children and adults enjoyed the park.
- Hoseasons Finlake Lodges reviewed by Mr T from on 20/02/2010 04:06:15
If you like walks, using the gym and playing tennis, then this park is perfect. It is also in a great location near to Torquay and Paignton.
- Hoseasons Finlake Lodges reviewed by Mr T from West Sussex on 23/02/2010 04:05:05
Finlake is in an ideal location to explore the South Devon area. The park itself is very clean and tidy and has all the amenities you could wish for. The Woodland Cabin we stayed in was very well maintained and had all the equipment necessary to make your self catering holiday a pleasure. I would highly reccommend it to anyone, and have already booked another stay there later this year!
- Hoseasons Finlake Lodges reviewed by Mrs H from Somerset on 03/01/2010 04:01:20
A very peaceful setting in well equipped cabins.
- Hoseasons Finlake Lodges reviewed by Mr W from Somerset on 22/12/2009 04:01:40
Great value for money with all the facilities required for a short stay on site.
- Hoseasons Finlake Lodges reviewed by Miss W from england on 16/12/2009 04:01:35
There is honestly nothing that could of made my time at Finlake better, it was perfect, thankyou!
- Hoseasons Finlake Lodges reviewed by Mrs H from Kent on 14/12/2009 04:00:55
A good location to explore Dartmoor and the Devon cost. A peaceful park, a clean lodge and very relaxing - I would be happy to return.
- Hoseasons Finlake Lodges reviewed by Ms T from Avon on 09/12/2009 04:01:41
A fantastic family holiday. It was quiet and peaceful, the walks were fantastic and the staff were very helpful. Overall, our best holiday this year!
- Hoseasons Finlake Lodges reviewed by Mr C from uk on 01/12/2009 04:03:16
Excellent facilities for young families, it allows parents to have some chill time whilst being parents. A very safe environment with lots of interesting flora and fauna roaming free.
- Hoseasons Finlake Lodges reviewed by Mrs H from on 29/09/2009 04:06:07
If you're looking for somthing a little bit special then this is definitely the park - comfortable, spacious lodges set in beautiful scenery!
- Hoseasons Finlake Lodges reviewed by Mrs G from East Yorkshire on 06/09/2009 04:03:54
A great holiday that had everything you wanted onsite. Very good for adults and children of all ages.
- Hoseasons Finlake Lodges reviewed by Mrs E from on 10/08/2009 04:04:03
Finlake is in a lovely location. The park was clean, friendly and the accommodation was also clean and well equipped. The location of our lodge was perfect, situated in the trees and very quiet, despite being less than a couple of minutes walk from the centre where the bar, restaurant and leisure facilities were situated. There was enough to keep us and two teenage boys occupied in and around the village, and not one mention of the "bored" word once. We would definitely return in the future!
- Hoseasons Finlake Lodges reviewed by Mrs H from Oxfordshire on 11/07/2009 04:04:23
I would definitely recommend Finlake to family and friends - an excellent holiday!
- Hoseasons Finlake Lodges reviewed by Mr T from on 10/06/2009 04:01:51
I would highly recommend this holiday for both families and couples, as it is a relaxing location with plenty to do for all ages.
- Hoseasons Finlake Lodges reviewed by Mrs B from on 06/06/2009 04:04:10
A high standard of comfort in peaceful, natural surroundings.
- Hoseasons Finlake Lodges reviewed by Mrs P from Ceredigion on 07/07/2009 04:07:54
A brilliant holiday, excellent food and fantastic value for money. We hired 2 mobility scooters for our elderly parents from the hire shop and they had a whale of a time, it was just like have 2 kids with us instead. Just a wonderful, perfect holiday.
- Hoseasons Finlake Lodges reviewed by Mrs L from on 01/07/2009 04:02:55
What a fantastic park - so safe for the children, and yet beautiful surroundings too!
- Hoseasons Finlake Lodges reviewed by Mr H from Worcestershire on 20/03/2009
A beautifully maintained accommodation and park.
- Hoseasons Finlake Lodges reviewed by Miss A from Hampshire on 02/03/2009
There was no stress, no issues and no concerns. My sister is going next week based on my recommendation! We had a fabulous time and there was plenty to do in the local areas. It was just brilliant to come back to a cosy, friendly and welcoming environment at the end of every day. I wish we could have stayed longer! If you want to get away from the strains of everyday life, THIS is the place to go.
- Hoseasons Finlake Lodges reviewed by Mrs B from Hampshire on 20/02/2009
It was so relaxing, friendly with excellent food and facilities. We are booked to go again later - excellent, what more could you want!
- Hoseasons Finlake Lodges reviewed by Miss W from Dorset on 10/01/2009
Beautiful accommodation in a romantic setting.
- Hoseasons Finlake Lodges reviewed by Mrs H from Cambridgeshire on 28/11/2008
We had a weekend away, so nice it made us feel human again.
- Hoseasons Finlake Lodges reviewed by Mrs B from South Yorkshire on 18/11/2008
Finlake, peaceful and wonderful pine lodge accommodation.
- Hoseasons Finlake Lodges reviewed by Mrs F from Nottingham on 06/09/2008
I would recommend because it had good quality facilities.
- Hoseasons Finlake Lodges reviewed by Mr H from Kent on 06/06/2008
We found it very relaxing and because the lodges were a fair distance apart we did not feel that we were intruding on any one else's holiday.
- Hoseasons Finlake Lodges reviewed by Mrs H from Cambridgeshire on 21/03/2008
We liked the park and our accommodation, a good location, beautiful view and clean. We will definitely recommend this holiday to others!
- Hoseasons Finlake Lodges reviewed by Mrs C from West Sussex on 14/03/2008
This is the second time in two years we have stayed at Finlake. The accommodation and location are superb, and the customer service is second to none!
- Hoseasons Finlake Lodges reviewed by Mrs J from Cheshire on 14/12/2007
I have recommended you already, and our friends are holidaying with you as we speak!
- Hoseasons Finlake Lodges reviewed by Mr E from Hampshire on 10/12/2007
The accomodation was lovely and all the facilities were a home away from home.
- Hoseasons Finlake Lodges reviewed by Mr R from Dorset on 08/10/2007
The woodland lodges are in a great position making you feel part of the woods, the lodge was clean and nicely furnished and it was a great location for visiting the whole of Devon.
- Hoseasons Finlake Lodges reviewed by Mr A from Suffolk on 04/08/2007
Good location, good amenities and very pleasant grounds.
- Hoseasons Finlake Lodges reviewed by Miss H from Staffordshire on 04/08/2007
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Finlake. The accommodation was to a high standard, well equipped and very clean and the staff were polite, helpful and friendly.
- Hoseasons Finlake Lodges reviewed by Mrs B from Gwent on 30/06/2007
First class facilities, very clean and modern accommodation and a peaceful setting.
- Hoseasons Finlake Lodges reviewed by Mr M from Dorset on 27/04/2007
Beautiful surroundings, a great list of facilities, a good restuarant and friendly staff.
- Hoseasons Finlake Lodges reviewed by Mr K from on 05/04/2007
Good location, excellent facilities at a reasonable price.
- Hoseasons Finlake Lodges reviewed by Mrs L from on 20/11/2006
Very good for children in a safe environment. Nice pool, eating facilities, and good for families. The cleanliness was excellent and we were very pleased with the quality of the linen - we would come back again!
- Hoseasons Finlake Lodges reviewed by Mrs M from Nottinghamshire on 03/06/2006
You feel you are on holiday from the minute you go up the drive. Another world - we had a great time!
Single storey pine lodge. One double and one with bunks. Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area. Cot in lounge only. Wet room.
- Indoor heated pool
- Outdoor heated pool with giant water slide
- Sea scooters* and WaterWalkerz*
- Gym* tennis courts* and multi sports court*
- Health and Leisure club including sauna steam room and beauty treatments*
- Go Juniors (3–7 activity programme)*
- Bar and restaurant
- Wi-Fi access
- Adventure play area
- Bike hire available locally*
- Body Zorbs*
- Cro-kick* and disc golf*
- Fishing lakes (EA licence required)
- Walking and nature trails
- 9 hole pitch and putt*
- Café and farm shop
- High ropes*
- Climbing wall*
- Den building*
- Go Active gym classes*
- Horse riding*†
- Laser clays*
- Off road adventure*†
- Balance bikes*
* Charges apply
Indoor Heated Pool Outdoor Heated Pool Pet Friendly Shop Supermarket Bar Kids Play Area Restaurant Gym Fitness Fishing 3 Miles Horse Riding Tennis Pitch Putting Non Smoking Spa Beauty
Please check facilities and opening times with booking agent
For Attractions, Events and things to do in South Devon
, why not buy your tickets in advance from AttractionTix
? Not only will you save time and money when on holiday but you'll benefit from exclusive online discounts too!
If you're driving to Finlake Lodges
ensure you're holiday is not cut short by your own car.
If you don't already have Breakdown Cover, why not compare prices and cover from Cover4Breakdown
Hoseasons Holidays - Finlake Lodges - Woodland Cabin, South West of England South Devon Chudleigh Newton Abbot Finlake LodgesBook your Holiday Park or Lodge holiday today, at Finlake Lodges - Woodland Cabin, South West of England South Devon Chudleigh Newton Abbot Finlake Lodges
Even when Holidaying within the UK, it is highly recommended to take out a Travel Insurance policy to cover you and your family against potential pitfalls. You can get a very competitive quote from our selected travel insurers